Partnerships are the foundation of all aspects of UN Women’s work. Having a broad array of partners who make distinct contributions fosters a widely shared commitment to upholding women’s human rights. This translates into stronger capacities for action, including through sustainable coalitions that accelerate progress towards gender equality.
To find out more about our partners in the Philippines, please browse through the links provided below.
- House of Representatives Committee on Overseas Workers Affairs
- Department of Labor and Employment
- Commission on Human Rights
- Commission on Filipinos Overseas
- Philippine Commission on Women
- Department of Interior and Local Government
- Center for Migrant Advocacy
- Development Action for Women Network
- Kanlungan Center
- Unlad Kabayan