Toolkit for UNCT-SWAP Gender Equality Scorecard Assessment and Action Plan Implementation
The Toolkit for UNCT-SWAP Scorecard Assessment and Action Plan Implementation offers a resource for UNCTs to support inter-agency collective action and coordination to advance gender equality and the empowerment of women throughout the UNSDCF cycle in line with the minimum standards established by the UNSDG in the UNCT-SWAP Scorecard.
The Toolkit design has been informed by field experiences in the first two years of UNCT-SWAP implementation since the launch of the new framework in 2018. The design has been further supported by inputs from UNCTs globally to identify knowledge gaps and to share models of good practice as well as by feedback from coordination focal points in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Toolkit offers a compilation of resources and materials to support UNCTs to undertake comprehensive assessments as well as to advance progress against the UNCT-SWAP 15 Performance Indicators.
Resources under the ‘UNCT-SWAP Comprehensive Assessment’ tab include templates, presentations and good practice models to help guide UNCTs to undertake comprehensive UNCT-SWAP Scorecard assessments once per Cooperative Framework cycle, followed by annual progress updates.
Further resources are organized under the 15 tabs by UNCT-SWAP Performance Indicator, each of which includes models of good practice, checklists, guidelines and other materials to assist UNCTs to take concrete steps toward meeting minimum requirements for each Performance Indicator.
The materials included in the Toolkit can be selected as needed from within each tab and may be used independently of each other. The Toolkit may also be used on an ad-hoc basis by anyone within the UN system working to strengthen coordinated action for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment. New resources and materials will be included in the Toolkit as they become available.
- UNCT-SWAP Technical Guidance (2018)
- Training Package on Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace India
- 1. Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- 2. Video #ThatsHarassment - Zazie Beetz & David Schwimmer
- 3. Awareness of Anti-Sexual Harassment Measures
- 4. Tea Consent
- 5. SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORKPLACE LAW-eng
- 6a. Unboxing Consent - Niranjani
- 6b. Unboxing Consent - Priya
- 6c. Unboxing Consent - Raj
- 6d. Unboxing Consent- Sahil
- 7. Handling Rejection- Ashok
- Example Gender and Organizational Culture survey i.e. a Gender Awareness Survey and Gap Analysis
- Good Practice Checklist for Safer Recruitment (PSEA) Myanmar
- Good Practice Resource Book on Intimate Partner Violence for UN Bangladesh staff
- Good Practice Resource Guide on Intimate Partner Violence for the UN staff in Myanmar
- Good Practice Resource Guide on preventing and responding to GBV and sexual misconduct, sexual exploitation and abuse Timor Leste
- Good Practice Training Module on Preventing Sexual Harassment and Abuse of Authority Bangladesh
- Good Practice UNCT Online Resources PSEA Myanmar
- Good Practice Agenda for a Operations Management Team Gender Training Tanzania
- Good Practice Process of mainstreaming gender equality and women's empowerment in the Business Operations Strategy Tanzania
- Good Practice Process of mainstreaming gender equality and women's empowerment in the Business Operations Strategy Tanzania (ppt)
- Good Practice Report on the Status of Women in the UN Kenya
- Good Practice Terms Of Reference for a consultant to develop a gender-sensitive Business Operations Strategy for the UNCT in Mexico
- Good Practice GTG Annual Work Plan integrating UNCT-SWAP Gender Equality Comprehensive Assessment for Myanmar
- Good Practice GTG TOR Integrates UNCT-SWAP Jordan
- Good Practice GTG TOR Integrates UNCT-SWAP Pacific
- Good Practice GTG TOR UN Integrates UNCT-SWAP Myanmar
- Good Practice GTG Workplan Integrates UNCT-SWAP Pacific