UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women launches its 2018 Call for ProposalsThe deadline for submission of Concept Notes is 18 January 2019
The United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is accepting applications for its 22nd grant cycle (2018). Civil society organizations are invited to submit grant proposals for a minimum of USD 50,000 up to a maximum of USD 1 million for a period of three years. The application deadline is 18 January 2019.
Proposals are invited under the following three programmatic areas:
- Improving access for women and girls to essential, safe and adequate multi-sectoral services to end violence against women and girls;
- Increasing effectiveness of legislation, policies, national action plans and accountability systems to prevent and end violence against women and girls; and
- Improving prevention of violence against women and girls through changes in knowledge, attitudes and practices.
This year, the UN Trust Fund is also seeking applications that specifically focus on:
- addressing violence against women and girls in the context of the current forced displacement and refugee crisis; and/or
- addressing violence against women and girls with disabilities.
Applications from women’s rights, women-led, and small women’s organizations are prioritized, in recognition of them being the driving force of the ending violence against women agenda, as well as being at the forefront of reaching women and girls survivors at the grassroots level.